Rush Creek Students is designed to help teenagers grow in their understanding of God’s word and his plan for their life. 7th-12th grade students can look forward to a relevant and meaningful experience with other teens from the area as they gather every Wednesday Evening. Students can expect a powerful time of worship, a biblical message, and interactive LifeGroup time with their peers and an adult leader who will help them connect with each other, God and the Bible. There are also unique ways to use your talents to go and serve the church, community, and world.
Rush Creek Students are all about helping 7th-12th graders GATHER to experience God [in worship on Wednesdays], GROW in their faith in God [in Wednesday Student LifeGroups], and GO all over the world impacting people with the love of God!
If you have questions or for more information, email
and indicate which campus you attend in the Subject Line.
Times and Locations
Wednesdays // Student Service and LifeGroups: 6:30pm-8:30pm at each campus
Sundays // Servant's Heart & Main Service Worship at each campus
FIGHT CLUBS (guys) & BECOME GROUPS (girls) // See your Wednesday night Small Group Leader for more details and how to commit
For weekly events and reminders:
Green Oaks: Text “@rcstudents" to 81010
Mira Lagos: Text “@mlstudents" to 81010
Mansfield West : Text “@mwstudents" to 81010
Handley: Text “@hdstudents" to 81010
Arlington Park: Text "@apstudents" to 81010
Our students are serving in Mexico, Portland and in our own backyard - please be in prayer for them!
Get ready for camp student-style!
You don't want to be anywhere else that week - SAVE THE DATE NOW!
Walk through the basics with us!
Begins March 27 - Wednesdays from 6:30-8:30pm
The purpose of Beach Camp is to...
- Relevantly and clearly communicate the word of God.
- Give opportunities for students to surrender their lives to the Lord.
- Equip and challenge students to live a life that shows their love for God at school, home, work, and in their communities.
- Allow students to experience a small glimpse of mission opportunities offered through Rush Creek.
- Provide students an opportunity to invite their "one" to join them at a life changing week of camp as a part of our Unleashed goal to push back the darkness.
- Create and grow friendships that last a lifetime.
Here are the details:
- South Padre, TX
- June 25-29th
- Staying in Condos on the Island
- Traveling in 12 passenger Vans
- Students will have a small group of 5 students and 1 adult leader that will be with them throughout the week.
*After registering - you will receive a confirmation email with forms and balance link and a more detailed email the closer we get to camp.
early bird... until March 29th
$275 = Rush Creek Student
BE A BRINGER:
$200 = Rush Creek Student
$75 = Your Friend
late registration.. starting March 29th
$325 = Rush Creek Student
BE A BRINGER:
$250 = Rush Creek Student
$75 = Your Friend
*Must be your friend's first time to Rush Creek Student Camp. When completing registration, your friend will have the opportunity to give us your name for inviting them. Everyone will pay the $75 deposit on the registration page. In the confirmation email you will receive a link to pay your balance based on if it will be just you attending or you plus your one.
Student Weekend 2018 Was One For The Books!