This position has various hours each week and supports the Children’s Ministry Staff.
Purpose: Your role will be to provide safe, secure, nurturing, clean and efficient care to our children.
- playing with the children or directing their play
- reading to the children
- praying for each child
- exhibiting Christlike patience and love
- relating the events of the day to the lesson and theme in words that children can understand
- Must have a passion to work with children
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Needs to have reliable transportation
- Exerts good communication skills to superiors and parents
- Able to teach curriculum with enthusiasm
- Must be flexible and a team player
- Must be a follower of Jesus Christ
This position may rotate to all three campuses. If interested, please send your resume to Jacklyn Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org