Perform various clerical, record-keeping, and administrative tasks that support the Communications, Creative & Worship Arts Ministry operations. Assists in various creative projects. Assists in creating an atmosphere in the department that is positive and spirit-filled. Provide administrative support to the Communications and Music & Worship Arts team as required and requested.
- -Printing, cutting, & delivery
- -Handle purchases and manage subscriptions (resources, props, equipment, t-shirts, stickers, etc.)
- -Develop slides
- -Maintain accurate records and track budget progress for expenditures, including check requests, credit card receipts, deposits, etc.
- -Keep wall calendar updated
- -Upload and post sermons and podcasts to the app, YouTube, and website
- -Find locations for video and photo shoots
- -Track, find, schedule, & communicate story candidates, stories, & actors
- -Schedule & communicate with Spanish translators to do Spanish translations for videos & graphics
- -Manage Vimeo
- -Manage reservations and calendars for Worship and Communications ministries
- -Post testimony videos to YouTube
- -Maintain master worship/arts calendar—place dates on master calendar and submit facility requests
- -Maintain website for department and keep current and creative
- -Schedule any and all appointments, meetings, conferences for department as requested
- -Maintain neat, orderly work environment
- -Worship/Event/Communications Administration
- -Keep up-to-date records for CCLI (Church Copyright License) and other streaming and performance licenses
- -Education: High school diploma, 2 years of college in an administrative or related field, or equivalent experience.
- -Experience: Minimum of 2 years in an administrative position.
- -Computer Skills: Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Publisher. Strong computer literacy is essential.
- -Skills: Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills with attentiveness to details.
- -Knowledge: General knowledge of music and worship
If interested, please submit your resume to Monique Redmond, firstname.lastname@example.org.