The leadership of the church believes wholeheartedly in the centrality of the home for spiritual instruction and development. Because of this, we are searching for followers of Jesus who love students and have a strong calling to help parents become the primary faith leaders in their kids’ lives. They also should be passionate about the ministry of the local church and exhibit a heart to shepherd servant leaders for the work of the Gospel. Finally, all candidates must be able to work in a team environment with ministers representing every campus of the church.
First and foremost, love Jesus and foster your relationship with Him through personal devotion, corporate worship, and Biblical community.
Shepherd servant leaders for the work of the ministry on assigned campus by doing the following:
- Recruit and train new leaders.
- Set up and maintain a leadership structure to ensure care and accountability for every leader.
- Shepherd leaders through relational connection for spiritual growth and ministry excellence.
- Deliver weekly messages, plan special events, and other tasks necessary to facilitate student ministry programming.
Under the direction of your supervisor and in cooperation with campus pastor, equip and encourage faith talks weekly for every family through equipping materials and strategic initiatives.
- Maintain budget, calendar, and all other administration requirements in a professional manner
- Communicate regularly and creatively with servant leaders, parents, and staff-at-large all pertinent information regarding the student ministry.
A clear call to serve families in the context of the local church
Bachelor’s degree in a related field is desired
Three years of experience serving students on a church staff or in a related staff role
Demonstrate a proven record of exhibiting the following skills and competencies:
- Ability to communicate clearly and cohesively
- Ability to develop, empower, and lead high functioning servant leader teams
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to problem-solve, use time management, and prioritize work
Baptism by immersion
To be considered for this position, please email your resume to MoniqueR@RushCreek.org.