To support the Family Team in equipping parents to build stronger families and disciple students to be fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
1. Partner with your assigned campus to execute Sunday morning and Wednesday night Student Ministry activities with excellence and all other programming needs
2. Assist with the development and execution of Student’s Ministry events including attending summer camps.
3. Complete all assigned duties required to carry out the Rush Creek vision for students and families
• A follower of Jesus Christ
• Have shared your faith through full immersion baptism
• Spiritually gifted for working with students
• Received or pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
• Ability to work well in a team environment
For More information or to submit your resume contact DeeJay Whiting at DeeJayW@RushCreek.org