Rush Creek Vision Statement: We are forerunners of the faith, United, to help people find and follow Jesus.
Purpose: The Campus Pastor reports to the Campus Pastor Lead. The role is to teach, implement, and lead the vision of Rush Creek for its local area and community.
- -Serve as the local pastoral presence and primary vision carrier for the campus.
- -Be at the forefront of engaging and connecting with those who are new to Rush Creek and helping them take steps to getting connected to Biblical community, serving, and generous living.
- -Oversee the execution of weekend services to ensure excellence and effectiveness across ministry areas.
- -Primary communicator at weekend services. We are a “live preaching” multi-site. A Campus Pastor will preach on their campus approximately 45-48 times per year.
- -Work closely with Core Team ministry directors to identify and invest in prospective volunteer leaders and team members at the campus and to carry out regular Rush Creek ministry initiatives.
- -Work on a Campus Pastor team to help develop the annual preaching calendar and series content for Rush Creek.
- -Provide pastoral care and counsel as needed.
- -Support additional central ministry responsibilities beyond the local campus as needed.
- -3-5 years of Pastoral experience (Lead or Campus Pastor experience preferred)
- -Highly relational with an equally high emotional intelligence quotient
- -Proven experience identifying and developing leaders as well as building and leading teams
- -Highly passionate about connecting Rush Creek to our local community and figuring out ways to impact school, city, and business leaders.
- -Self-motivated and able to work independently
- -Strong team builder. Leading a staff and high-capacity volunteers. Recruitment is a necessary skill!
- -Strong written and verbal communication skills
- -Multi-site experience preferred.
If interested in this position, please email your resume to MoniqueR@RushCreek.org