The Worship Pastor will be assigned to a specific campus while also working on a team of Worship Pastors to coordinate and maintain a unified experience across all Rush Creek Campuses. The Worship Pastor is responsible for planning Sunday morning worship experience and other worship events, leading the worship team and band, as well as stage design, lighting, effects, media, etc. on a weekly basis and for events at their home campus.
- -Prepare, coordinate, and lead engaging worship gatherings and ensure the addition of new and relevant worship songs/elements in our weekend services
- -Cast vision, monitor, and influence the musical direction to ensure it reflects the vision, values and goals of the church
- -Recruit and train band members and vocalists who will participate in our weekend worship services
- -Ensure that overall weekend worship services are effective and on target regarding content, style, structure and design
- -Assist with planning special worship services such as Christmas Eve, Easter, Night of Worship and other special programs as assigned
- -Will work with other Worship Arts Pastors on set design, video production, service timing, graphic design, consistent branding throughout worship, media and building
- -Recruit and empower volunteers to serve for scheduled programs
- -Lead and Sheppard volunteers in a Pastoral capacity
- -Follower of Jesus and Baptized by Immersion
- -Have a calling for Worship Ministry
- -Minimum 3 years of experience as a Worship Pastor
- -Knowledge of ProPresenter, Ableton, and Planning Center
- -Comfortable creating charts, tracks, and sheet music as needed
For more information or to be considered for this position please contact Gary Meinecke at GaryM@RushCreek.org.