We are looking for a proactive, servant hearted Green Oaks Campus Facilities Lead.
Purpose: Your role will be to provide a safe, secure, clean, and sanitary facility for staff, partners, and guests to use. A successful Campus Facilities Lead should be observant, respectful, motivated, and committed to providing church partners, guests, and staff with a clean, orderly place to worship and gather.The Campus Facilities Lead will work as a part of the facilities team and will assist with cleaning and event setups at other campuses as needed. The Campus Facilities Lead will work independently, as well as with the team and be supervised and supported by the Facilities Director.
• Perform routine building maintenance and repairs including minor plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and painting
• Maintaining clean church facilities by performing weekly duties and routine spot cleaning in all public areas of the building, including bathrooms, worship center, classrooms, and common areas, and empty and clean waste receptacles
• Observing proper chemical handling procedures when working with cleaning agents
• Changing light bulbs and restocking paper goods in bathrooms
• Assisting with event preparations and clean up.
• Taking inventory of cleaners and other supplies and submitting requests when items need to be replenished.
• Fill, empty, and clean baptismal trough and make sure clean towels are available.
• Interact with church staff and visitors in a respectful, positive manner.
• Open and close building for events including lights, thermostats, and door locks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Custodial experience or training is preferred.
- Understanding of cleaning techniques and safety procedures is desired.
- Must be flexible and a team player
- Must be a follower of Jesus Christ
- Flexibility to adjust their schedule to assist with church wide events
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds
Please add to have resumes sent directly to Glenn at [email protected]