We are a multi-site church with two outreach centers in the southern suburbs of the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex. We are searching for a strategic-minded ministry leader who can lead our team-oriented staff and evaluate and execute the vision of our church. The ideal candidate is a committed Christian with experience in effective goal setting, staff and volunteer development, and high-level collaboration with teams.
- -Supports and executes the vision of the Lead Pastor.
- -Manages and leads the everyday activities of the church staff.
- -Plays an integral role in all personnel decisions within the church staff.
- -Supervises staff in a way that maximizes ministry effectiveness.
- -Creates systems and processes that further the church’s ministry objectives.
- -Aligns the ministries and departments of the church around the church’s core vision.
- -Facilitates an annual/semi-annual strategic planning process to evaluate the ministry effectiveness of the church that concludes in an effective and measurable plan.
- -Serves on our leadership team, helping to set long-term objectives and strategies of the church.
- -Maintains an awareness of current trends and best practices within ministries of comparable size.
- -Five years of experience managing large teams in either the church or business world.
- -Excellent verbal communicator: Comfortable speaking before large groups of people.
- -Able to speak the truth in love and deal wisely with conflicts among the staff and church family.
- -A degree in business, ministry leadership, or a related field.
- -A baptized believer with a growing personal relationship with Christ.
- -Stated willingness to operate within our Rush Creek’s statement of beliefs.
- -Ability to engage people of all generations and diverse backgrounds in the ministry of the church.
- -A lifestyle congruent with the biblical requirements for leaders (1 Tim. 3:1-13; 2 Tim. 2; Titus 1:5-9).
- -A calling to pastoral ministry.
If interested in this position please send your resume and cover letter to MoniqueR@RushCreek.org.