This is a Digital Media Director position for Rush Creek Church. This role includes managing and growing our ability to communicate via social media, website and app management, streaming services, and providing analytics to show where we are and help set goals for how to move forward in this area. This position also includes leading a team of volunteers that serve on our digital media team.
This position is full time, 40 hours per week.
To work on the Worship Arts team under the Director of Creative and Communications for the purpose of sharing the Gospel message and ministering to our community and the world via digital platforms.
- Experience in social media management
- Experience in website and app management
- Experience in leading teams of volunteers
- Experience in streaming live services
- Follower of Jesus
- Baptized by immersion
- Have a calling for ministry
- Be a learner and a student of the Word of God.
- Must attend or commit to attending Rush Creek Church.
If interested, please send your resume to Monique Redmon at MoniqueR@RushCreek.org