The Ministry Admin works within an assigned Ministry of the church as well as supports the larger group of Administrators. This individual is responsible for providing administrative and ministry support to the pastors and ministers in their assigned ministry. This includes database maintenance, supply maintenance, facilities scheduling, and office organization, among other things.
- -Keep the ministry staff organized and moving forward
- -Assume receptionist duties as needed
- -Assist staff with administrative duties as requested
- -Assist with completion of necessary reports as requested
- -Type and word process documents as needed
- -Order office supplies and monitor inventory
- -Facilitate special event registration and execution
- -Assist with various church program operations
- -Assist with communications and resourcing ministry volunteers
- -Follower of Jesus and baptized by immersion
- -1-3 years of Admin experience
- -Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- -Experience managing a database
- -Must attend or commit to attending Rush Creek Church
To be considered for this position, send your resume to Monique Redmon at MoniqueR@RushCreek.org.