We are looking for a proactive, servant hearted Part-time Facilities Assistant.
Purpose: Your role will be to provide a safe, secure, clean, and sanitary facility for staff, partners, and guests to use.
A successful Facilities Assistant should be observant, respectful, motivated, and committed to providing church partners, guests, and staff with a clean, orderly place to worship and gather. The Facilities Assistant will work as a part of the facilities team and will assist with cleaning and event setups at other campuses as needed. The Facilities Assistant will work independently, as well as with the team and be supervised and supported by the Facilities Director.
Church Facilities Lead Requirements:
● High School Diploma or equivalent.
● Custodial experience or training is preferred.
● Understanding of cleaning techniques and safety procedures is desired.
● Must be flexible and a team player
● Must be a follower of Jesus Christ
● 16- 20 hours per week with the flexibility to adjust their schedule to assist with church wide events.
- Maintaining clean church facilities by performing weekly duties and routine spot cleaning in all public areas of the building, including bathrooms, worship center, classrooms, and common areas, and empty and clean waste receptacles
- Observing proper chemical handling procedures when working with cleaning agents, performing maintenance, such as changing light bulbs and restocking bathrooms, and making repairs.
- Assisting with event preparations and clean up.
- Taking inventory of cleaners and other supplies and submitting requests when items need to be replenished.
- Fill, empty, and clean baptismal trough and make sure clean towels are available.
- Interact with church staff and visitors in a respectful, positive manner.
- Open and close building for events including lights, thermostats, and door locks.
If interested, please submit your resume to Glenn Eubank at email@example.com