Rush Creek is building a team of kingdom-minded leaders who can help move our church forward as we push back the darkness in the world.
This is a 30 hour/week position on our Communications Team, serving alongside the Graphic Arts Director on a larger team of six people. As a part of our Communications Team, we’re looking for someone who excels in creative design and enjoys working with others.
Help guide the branding of Rush Creek as we work to help people far from God become contagious followers of Jesus.
- Experience in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Must be flexible and work well as a team player.
- Must be a follower of Christ and baptized by immersion.
- Must attend or commit to attending Rush Creek Church.
If interested, please send your portfolio and resume to Kyle Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Ministry Intern
This year-long internship supports the Student Ministry, specifically at the Green Oaks campus.
Purpose: To work under the Student Pastors and Family Pastor for the purpose of equipping and encouraging students and parents to become followers of Christ and to live out the Gospel.
This position is 12-15 hours per week at the Green Oaks campus.
-Follower of Jesus
-baptized by immersion
-Love working with students
-have a calling for leading students to Christ and helping them live out the Gospel in their lives
-be a learner and a student of the student ministry
If interested, please send your resume to Stephen Rickels at email@example.com
Childcare Worker – All campuses
This position has various hours each week and supports the Children’s Ministry Staff.
Purpose: Your role will be to provide safe, secure, nurturing, clean and efficient care to our children.
-playing with the children or directing their play
-reading to the children
-praying for each child
-exhibiting Christ-like patience and love
-relating the events of the day to the lesson and theme in words that children can understand
-Must have a passion to work with children
-Must be at least 16 years of age
-Needs to have reliable transportation
-Exerts good communication skills to superiors and parents
-Able to teach curriculum with enthusiasm
-Must be flexible and a team player
-Must be a follower of Jesus Christ
This position may rotate to all three campuses. If interested, please send your resume to Jacklyn Richards firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Ministry Team Lead Pastor
Job Type: Full-Time
Reports To: Family Pastor
Position Status: Full Time Staff
Hours: 50 hours per week
Function: To support the Family Team in equipping parents to build stronger families and disciple students to be fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ, shepherd teams of servant leaders for ministry excellence, and lead student ministry staff to carry out the mission and vision of the church.
Core Values: Creativity, Adaptability, Sacrifice, and Team
Who Should Apply for this Role?
The leadership of the church believes wholeheartedly in the centrality of the home for spiritual instruction and development. Because of this, we are searching for followers of Jesus who love students and have a strong calling to help parents become the primary faith leaders in their kids’ lives. They also should be passionate about the ministry of the local church and exhibit a heart to shepherd servant leaders for the work of the Gospel. Finally, all candidates must be able to work in a team environment with ministers representing every campus of the church.
• A clear call to serve families in the context of the local church
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field is desired
• Three years of experience serving students on a church staff or in a related staff role
• Demonstrate a proven record of exhibiting the following skills and competencies:
o Ability to communicate clearly and cohesively
o Ability to develop, empower, and lead high functioning servant leader teams
o Ability to work in a team environment
o Ability to problem-solve, use time management, and prioritize work
First and foremost, love Jesus and foster your relationship with Him through personal devotion, corporate worship, and Biblical community.
Shepherd servant leaders for the work of the ministry on one campus by doing the following:
• Recruit and train new leaders.
• Set up and maintain a leadership structure to ensure care and accountability for every leader.
• Shepherd leaders through relational connection for spiritual growth and ministry excellence.
• Deliver weekly messages, plan special events, and other tasks necessary to facilitate student ministry programming.
• Under the direction of the Family Pastor, in cooperation with every campus and every age-specific ministry on the family team, equip and encourage faith talks weekly for every family through equipping materials and strategic initiatives.
• Lead the student ministry team to better excellence through weekly meetings, coaching, intentional growth planning, and onboarding new staff members.
• Work closely with the Family Pastor for alignment with Rush Creek Lead Team direction.
• Maintain budget, calendar, and all other administration requirements in a professional manner
• Communicate regularly and creatively with servant leaders, parents, and staff-at-large all pertinent information regarding the children’s ministry.
If interested in applying, please send your resume to CurtH@rushcreek.org.