Children’s Minister- Full Time
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
REPORTS TO: FAMILY PASTOR
Who Should Apply for this Role?
The Church on Rush Creek believes wholeheartedly in the centrality of the home for spiritual instruction and development. Because of this, we are searching for followers of Jesus who love children and have a strong calling to help parents become the primary faith leaders in their kids’ lives. They also should be passionate about the ministry of the local church and exhibit a heart to shepherd servant leaders for the work of the Gospel. Finally, all candidates must be able to work in a team environment with ministers representing every campus of the Church on Rush Creek.
About the Church on Rush Creek
The Church on Rush Creek in ONE church expressed in FIVE locations. We exist to help people far from God become contagious followers of Jesus. Our vision is to become more like Jesus so we can be Jesus to the overwhelmed, the under-resourced, and the far away. Every single staff member is required to exhibit four qualities at all times: creativity, adaptability, sacrifice, and team.
- First and foremost, love Jesus and foster your relationship with Him through personal devotion, corporate worship, and Biblical community.
- Under the direction of the Family Pastor equip and encourage faith talks weekly for every family through equipping materials and strategic initiatives.
- Shepherd servant leaders for the work of the ministry by doing the following:
- Recruit and train new leaders.
- Set up and maintain a leadership structure to ensure care and accountability for every leader.
- Shepherd leaders through relational connection for spiritual growth and ministry excellence.
- Program planning and oversight:
- Plan, edit curriculum, and staff all weekly children’s programs of Rush Creek Church.
- Calendar, plan, and execute special events for children and families
- Maintain a high level of safety for every child at Rush Creek through leader background checks, strict adherence to check in/check out procedures, and maintaining all safety standards in accordance with Rush Creek policy.
- Maintain budget, calendar, and all other administration requirements in a professional manner.
- Communicate regularly and creatively with servant leaders, parents, and staff-at-large all pertinent information regarding the children’s ministry.
- Conduct yearly and ongoing strategic plans for ministry goals that align with the broader vision and mission of The Church on Rush Creek.
If interested, please send your resume to Brittany O'Neil at
Social Media Specialist
This is a part-time position on our communications team, serving alongside our video and design teams.
Engaging our congregation and those outside our church with our social profiles so that people will be drawn to Jesus.
- Proven ability to build engagement on social profiles.
- Understanding of practices and methodologies for building a brand through social.
- Experience in Premiere Pro and/or Final Cut Pro is preferred.
- Experience in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop is preferred.
- Must be flexible and work well as a team player.
- Must be a follower of Christ and baptized by immersion.
- Must attend or commit to attending Rush Creek Church.
Childcare Worker-all campuses
This position has variable hours each week and supports the Children’s Ministry Staff.
Your role will be to provide safe, secure, nurturing, clean and efficient care to our children. Your ministry responsibilities include playing with the children or directing their play, reading to the children, praying for each child, exhibiting Christ-like patience and love, and relating the events of the day to the lesson and theme in words that children can understand.
- Must have a passion to work with children
- Must be 16 years of age
- Needs to have reliable transportation
- Exerts good communication skills to superiors and parents
- Able to teach curriculum with enthusiasm
- Must be flexible and a team player
- Must be a follower of Jesus Christ
This position may rotate to all three campuses. If interested, please send your resume to Jacklyn Richards at