Preschool Minister, Mira Lagos campus
This is a three-quarter time position on the family ministry team. It requires 29 hours including Sunday mornings and some office hours.
The Church on Rush Creek believes wholeheartedly in the centrality of the home for spiritual instruction and development. Because of this, we are searching for a follower of Jesus who loves children and has a strong calling to help parents become the primary faith leaders in their kids’ lives. This person will serve on our children’s ministry staff to encourage and equip parents; plan and facilitate children’s programming and events; and recruit, train, and equip leaders to serve kids with excellence and love.
- A clear call to serve families in the context of the local church
- Three years of experience serving children in a high level servant leader role
- Demonstrate a proven record of exhibiting the following skills and competencies:
- Ability to communicate clearly and cohesively
- Ability to develop, empower, and lead high functioning servant leader teams
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to problem-solve, use time management, and prioritize work
If interested, please send your resume to Curt Hale at
LifeGroup|Connections Pastor-Green Oaks campus
This position is 50 hours per week, Sunday - Thursday at the Green Oaks campus.
To lead the LifeGroup and Connections ministry at the Green Oaks campus in executing the church mission and vision through groups.
- A follower of Jesus Christ
- Have demonstrated faith through full immersion baptism
- Have surrendered to full-time ministry
- Spiritually gifted in leadership, administration, and shepherding
- Received a degree in ministry or a related field (seminary background preferred)
- A heart for creating and leading environments of biblical community
- Tangible experience in small group ministry point leadership
- Coachable spirit and a commitment to working as part of a team
If interested, please send your resume to Josh Rose at
Worship Ministry Intern
These positions are paid internships for 15-20 hours per week, Sunday-Thursday.
Interns will primarily work alongside campus worship staff and student pastors to develop student bands, lead worship for student worship services, and manage weekly planning details. Interns will also have exposure to creative arts planning, media production, and multi-campus worship events. These internships will require on campus work hours each week as well as Sunday morning responsibilities.
- Must be called to worship ministry
- Must be gifted in developing a well rounded band
- Must be working toward a degree in worship or music
- Must be flexible and a team player
- Must be a follower of Jesus Christ and have been baptized by immersion
If interested in either internship, please send your resume to Jeremiah Sarvis at
Childcare Worker-all campuses
This position has variable hours each week and supports the Children’s Ministry Staff.
Your role will be to provide safe, secure, nurturing, clean and efficient care to our children. Your ministry responsibilities include playing with the children or directing their play, reading to the children, praying for each child, exhibiting Christ-like patience and love, and relating the events of the day to the lesson and theme in words that children can understand.
- Must have a passion to work with children
- Must be 16 years of age
- Needs to have reliable transportation
- Exerts good communication skills to superiors and parents
- Able to teach curriculum with enthusiasm
- Must be flexible and a team player
- Must be a follower of Jesus Christ
This position may rotate to all three campuses. If interested, please send your resume to Jacklyn Richards at