Position: ML Facilities Lead
This is a full-time position that supports the Facilities team, specifically at the Mira Lagos campus.
Purpose: To help assist Rush Creek Church facilities team in the maintenance of our buildings.
- A follower of Jesus having demonstrated faith through full immersion baptism.
- Previous experience in a facilities role
- Coachable, works well within team environments
- Set up and tear down for church events
- Building maintenance/upkeep
- Custodial duties
- Help coordinate events
- Work special church events (LBS evening)
- Work special non-church events
- Training on cleaning various types of flooring
If interested, please send your resume to Brittany O’Neal at .
Student Ministry Internships
These are part-time positions that support the Family team with openings at the Mira Lagos and Mansfield West campuses.
Purpose: To (help students) become more like Jesus so that (they) can be Jesus to the overwhelmed, under-resourced, and far away.
- This is a part time position set at 12-15 hours per week of ministry.
- Assist in the planning and execution of Student Worship services and small groups at your assigned campus.
- Assist in the planning and execution of Student events (Student Weekend, Student Camps, Retreats, Senior Launch, Baptisms, etc.).
- Reach out to students at schools and attend student events.
- Help resource, encourage, and develop adult leaders.
If interested, please send your resume to Brittany O’Neal at
Children’s Minister- Part Time
This is a Part-Time position that supports Children’s Ministry, specifically at the Green Oaks campus
Purpose: To help assist Rush Creek Church Family team in the equipping and empowering of parents, leaders, and children to know, believe, live out and share the gospel.
- Follower of Jesus
- Love working with children
- Calling to help parents become the primary faith leaders in their kids’ lives
- Passionate about the ministry of the local church
- Exhibit a heart to shepherd servant leaders
- First and foremost, love Jesus and foster your relationship with Him through personal devotion, corporate worship, and Biblical community.
- Under the direction of the Family Pastor equip and encourage faith talks weekly for every family through equipping materials and strategic initiatives.
- Shepherd servant leaders for the work of the ministry by doing the following:
- Recruit and train new leaders.
- Set up and maintain a leadership structure to ensure care and accountability for every leader.
- Shepherd leaders through relational connection for spiritual growth and ministry excellence.
- Program planning and oversight:
- Plan, edit curriculum, and staff all weekly children’s programs of Rush Creek Church.
- Calendar, plan, and execute special events for children and families
- Maintain a high level of safety for every child at Rush Creek through leader background checks, strict adherence to check in/check out procedures, and maintaining all safety standards in accordance with Rush Creek policy.
- Maintain budget, calendar, and all other administration requirements in a professional manner.
- Communicate regularly and creatively with servant leaders, parents, and staff-at-large all pertinent information regarding the children’s ministry.
- Conduct yearly and ongoing strategic plans for ministry goals that align with the broader vision and mission of The Church on Rush Creek.
If interested, please send your resume to Curt Hale at .
Childcare Worker-all campuses
This position has various hours each week and supports the Children’s Ministry Staff.
Purpose: Your role will be to provide safe, secure, nurturing, clean and efficient care to our children.
- playing with the children or directing their play
- reading to the children
- praying for each child
- exhibiting Christ-like patience and love
- relating the events of the day to the lesson and theme in words that children can understand
- Must have a passion to work with children
- Must be 16 years of age
- Needs to have reliable transportation
- Exerts good communication skills to superiors and parents
- Able to teach curriculum with enthusiasm
- Must be flexible and a team player
- Must be a follower of Jesus Christ
This position may rotate to all three campuses. If interested, please send your resume to Jacklyn Richards at
Associate Director of Human Resources
This is a Full-Time Central Staff position and is part of our operations team.
Purpose: to oversee and maintain all aspects of staff development, payroll, and human resources administration.
- Create and manage a fully established staff development plan
- Processes bi-monthly payroll
- Evaluates and maintains relationships with vendors of PEO and benefits programs
- Manages on-boarding, off-boarding and training employees
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in HR or payroll preferred
- Follower of Jesus and baptized by immersion
- Must be highly organized and excellent at time management
- Must be relational and have a track record of good leadership
If interested in this position, please send your resume to Shelly Ramsey at .